Twenty Reasons to Send a TreatBox
Posted on February 06 2019
You can send a TreatBox for pretty much any reason but we thought that we'd share twenty of our top reasons for sending some of our happy mail!
Each box is hand-wrapped, sprinkled with glitter and we hand-write each message! With free standard UK delivery on every box (with upgrading to first class available too), we can create the cutest gifts which are delivered straight to yours or a loved-ones door, they really will love you for it too. Simply choose from our Ready-to-go boxes or create your own pick from 5, 7 or 10 items, add your personalised message and we'll do the rest. There are plenty of ways to personalise your TreatBox, even more, why not bring a memory to life and add a polaroid pic or add a special greeting card for the occasion
1) Pick-me-up-box gift: This reason is very close to my heart and one of the reasons we started TreatBox in the first place. If you can't be with someone in person when they are going through a tough time sending a TreatBox is such a lovely way to send a hug quite literally through their letterbox. We have heard back from so many customers about how it served its purpose so well and this makes me so happy!
2) Get well soon box gift : A little box of hugs for a special someone who might be feeling a bit under the weather - Whether it's a box of choccies, tea or some inspirational quotes to brighten someone's day, our get well soon boxes, will be like a warm comforting hug for a friend in need of some TLC.
3) Thank You gift box: Saying thank you with a TreatBox is a really special way to show someone your appreciation for something glorious they've done for you. You can curate a box of treats that are really beautiful and will sum-up your thanks and love (we love our in-house range coaster, wish bracelet and notebook range!)
4) Happy Birthday, gift box: Well, what can we say! Nothing screams Happy Birthday quite like a TreatBox bursting with an array of birthday confetti and goodies!!! We have bracelets, chocolate, biscuits, we can personalise a card and we'll fill the box with love and a whole lot of glitter! We absolutely love putting these boxes together, no box is the same!
5) Bridesmaid: 'Let's get ready to partaaay!".....name that film! Our gorgeous range of all-things bridesmaid is just beaut and you can ask those special girls if they'll be in your gang on your wedding day with a box full of goodies to make them feel amazing!
6) Just Because gift box: For no other reason than simply 'just because', we have everything you'll need to create the perfect gift for someone who's an amazing human being! With lots of our products being designed and created right here at TreatBox HQ, it's a little hive of activity most days all of which we share in our boxes.
7) Long distance gift. leaving far away from a loved can make special occasions or comforting a loved one difficult, we have a large collection of treats to choose from making long distance gifting easy peasy!
8) Dad/Father's day gift: We have expanded our TreatBox goodies and we now have a great selection of treats for all the amazing Dad's! We've wanted to get this element going for a while and it's so great to be able to include awesome Dad's!!
9) New Home gift box: New beginnings and sparkly new opportunities to create a gorgeous home. We have made a very special range of treats that will make the most amazing gift to celebrate a new abode! We love this little collection of goodies so much.
10) "Thinking of you" You may live just around the corner and bump into your friend or loved one every day, but everyday chit chat is a little hard to say, "Hey I am thinking about you" So sometimes something through the post they can open in their own time is perfect to remind them without embarrassing them.
Here are some of the other occasions we cater for and that have been really popular recently:
- Congratulations gifts
- For the man in your life
- With love gifts
- Be brave gifts
- Good luck gifts
- Valentine's Day
- New Mum
- Sorry you're leaving gifts
- "Proud of you" gifts
- Gifts to cheer someone up
- Sympathy gifts
- Mindfulness gifts
- College Care Packages
As you can see, we are pretty much unlimited in terms of the types of a gift box we can create. You are free to curate any combination of treats you like and if there's anything that you don't see, then get in touch! We love hearing your ideas and your feedback!
Love TB xxx