Valentine's Day? More Like Galentine’s 😉
Posted on February 05 2020
Your girls have been there for you through every break up, every bad day or bust up with your boyfriend, so it’s time to treat them this February! We know you’ll want to show them what they mean to you, but you’re also a busy bee who doesn’t have time to run around the shops or to the post office. Just fill one of our boxes with a range of treats or send one of our ready-made Treatboxes, for the perfect Galentine's Day treat.
Take a look at our ready-made Galentine's boxes here…
Good Friends Ready to go box - £13.95
Remind your Galentine that she is special and you couldn’t be without her with this box of treats. This selection of gifts will give her the boost she needs and let her know what you mean to her. We’ll also wrap them up and hand write a note with the text of your choice for the gift tag, before finally adding a sprinkle of confetti, well it wouldn’t be a Treatbox without it!
- "Good friends are like stars, you don't need to see them to know they are there" A5 print.
- "Always remember you are so loved" ceramic keepsake
- "You're one of a kind" high-quality compact mirror.
Bestie Ready-to-go TreatBox £13.95
She’s always got your back but rarely treats herself! Why not do it for her and surprise her with our Besties Ready-to-go box. All you need to do is add your message and fill out where we need to send the goodies, and we’ll do the rest! These particular gifts are the kind of pieces she can keep in her bag so she’ll always be reminded of your friendship.
- "This is to remind you, I'm here for you always. We will face life together we are best friends forever." Ceramic keepsake.
- Luxury faux leather 'Love' heart-shaped keyring.
- "You are my favourite friend" nail file set
Pamper Night Essentials Box £19.95
Is your Galentine always on the go, working hard as well as being a social butterfly? It’s time to organise a Girls Night In with this Pamper Night Essentials Box! Prioritise yourselves and kick back with face masks and run a relaxing bath with these Himalayan bath salts. And don’t forget a nice cup of peppermint tea! Ah bliss!
- Miracle Balm; Pomegranate balm can be used on skin, cuticles, lips and more.
- Vitamasques Goggle Eye Mask
- Himalayan bath salts
- 'There is nothing in nature that blooms all year so don't expect yourself to do so either.' A5 print
- Peppermint Tea