The Gift Of Giving
At this time of year, when we're all obsessing over Christmas trees, panic shopping, and buying chocolate in dangerous amounts; it can be easy to overlook the greatest joy of this time of year. The simple act of gifting something with something that you know they'll love, is simple and beautiful and one to really treasure.
Whether it's reminding your Mum she's still your hero with a personalised treat, or giving a friend a little laugh over a novelty gift; getting someone a present this year doesn't have to be hard work or as worrying as we sometimes make it out to be.
All year round we deal with birthday wishes over Facebook, cards sent too late, being too busy to catch up with old friends, not having enough money for a night out like the old days, looking after kids and not getting a moment to ourselves.
So why not make Christmas the one time of year to truly treasure the special moments we get with our favourite people?
- Write out a list of reasons you love someone,
- DIY a special gift for a friend,
- Help your Grandma go shopping,
- Take the time to visit someone you haven't seen in a while,
- Put together a hamper for someone who needs some TLC,
- Send a handwritten letter to someone